About Me

My photo
Tagum, Davao del norte, Philippines
...i MYSELF,. is D real ME!

...music jamming

Monday, June 22, 2009

sOmething sTrange...

gud DAY sir!,...

sorry coz, were not around when u try to meet us last meeting,...


medyo nadugay man gud kah sir,... ning aksyon nalang meg ULI,... ^^ xowe!..


...Im one of the new student came from Tagum-Mabini Campus, I'm Rowell V. Pines 3rd year BSIT...

perti daw kalingaw nilah sir pag meet sa imo,,... mao na exite noun koh!,...ahm,.. the fact that im not around when you meet,.. i think i will just say, the things that my classmates were trying to tell meh... ^^

"UniQuenEss"...


From the time that you stand and speak to us on the orientation, there is something strange of what the common or old students react at you. That makes my attention to go deeper as I'm listening to you. I know that, your the best terror in the IC department on our school. So therefore, easy things wont even pinch you in marking grades Razz Razz

I just think that, this subject is really a tough one, for not only the subject itself but the professor as well. truly you are be, my prof. idol from now, for it may take most of my effort to past your subject!. I know we are born unique in this world, but i guess GOD put more uniqueness to you sir! Very Happy Very Happy And even for that reason, I think we also share one common things I life, and that is the "will of never stop exploring" which i found in you, from the time you introduce to us your achievements.



The things, that I'm preferred to explore more, might I will find in this futuristic, social mode of posting and submitting assignments in your site sir. And so, technology awareness of mine may growth into the fullest...


"suBjeCt MattEr"



MIS (Management Information System)


This subject for me, and as what I have read on the notes on my classmates about your last discussion...
is that, a description and collaboration on how Information System (IS) actually works in business matter though consumers as well as users. It is stated there that the theories behind the MIS is that, it actually came from the disciplines of IT which is equated to IT= SW HW , and wherein the term Information System (IS) is actually the product of combining IT peoples ware. And for the reason that MIS come up in terms MIS = IT IS peoples ware.

The thing this subject focuses on business applications dealing with technology, therefore it expands it's simplicity and broad its complexity, for us IT professionals someday,.. it is a must for us to understand more how communication works in different manners. The subject for me, enables us to explore more, on the reality of fast moving technology in this world. The past of clicking and checking Data is now a copy paste method. The old model of ribbon printers are upgraded into lasers and inkjets copier. And so, it is a big guilt to us, if we can go with the flow in this modern times, and through this subject, i think ambitions are a step hundreds far away towards to us...


Sir, i have nothing to add anymore, that's the furthest of my learning's as of now...so THANK YOU!..

We Take care! Promise!

No comments: